Four amazing women...

Thursday, July 23, 2009


and ONE amazing little girl!

I'll just begin with ....
I think I just had my all time favorite shoot ever!  Here are a few reasons for making the TOP favorite list...
~amazing women...and all strong women
~two women I proudly call my friends
~women sharing and cherishing their love through four generations
~pure honesty
~endless sweetness
~AND one gorgeous bride that is one of my dearest friends!

The stunning bride, Tehya...a girl that has proven to be a role model for all mothers, never short on love for others, dependable during all times, an example to her son, and unconditional in her friendship. She and I met about 8 years ago...and here we are today...again, I am blessed by the friendships in my life.

One fun fact on Tehya, she is stellar on details.  Here are three details that came in together.  While one of these things doesn't belong...it does and I loved the celebration of it.  The bottle and glasses lined the window sill...but that will be for another post.

Her something blue...again, stellar with details.  She dreamed up this sweet creation and easily put it together...super fabulous if you ask me.
One of my favorite little girls to photograph.





If you met Tehya, you know this is a familiar look.  She is truly a happy girl



What makes shooting these girls ultra special for me...this sister duo is what really makes my business tick and tock.  Tehya is my tick...she keeps me grounded in life and at sessions. Her sister, Mariah... is my tock. She is also my brain. 

Mariah is the back end of my business. Many of you may have already met her from working with her in scheduling, putting your orders together, designing wall layouts, cards, and receiving your orders. If you haven't met her, then yes... now you can finally put her sweet voice to a face.

From left to right, Mariah, Tehya and their sincere Grandmother.


While I still believe that wedding photography isn't my thing...it is beautiful. It's captivating to be a part of such a monumental day and capturing it all.

There were an abundance of moments caught on this special day...at this point, these pictures will probably be making blog debuts here and there!  And I'm sure when they do, it will be an eye full.

Up next:  
Tomorrow, announcing the winner from my birthday week contest.  While I pretty much know the count...I want to be sure to have the exact count.  Just need one more day to get that down.

3 comments:

Shore said...

I love the first one with all of them - what a classic picture! Beautiful!

The Toenjes Family said...

BEAUTIFUL! All of them, wow!

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Adsolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Love them all!!! My fav is the one with her hands out, touching all the important women in her life! ;)