Just for you! | Tempe Newborn Photographer |

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Because I know you guying are waiting...and the countdown to your blog sneak peek is going too slow!

I just downloaded the pictures....and quickly grabbed a reasonable number of adorable pictures to post. NOTICE I wrote reasonable...ahem...ah yeah...when photographing twins there are TWICE as many too die for pictures than with one baby! Oh, the dilemas!

Introducing baby H and baby J...a delicate girl and a bruiser of a boy! There personalities were so fun to watch during the session. These two made their debut quite a bit early...8 weeks to be more exact. Imagine how giggly I was when their mother and I scheduled their newborn session. ACTUALLY, my month was already booked solid...here's a secret though, mention baby and I do the happy baby dance and I'll instantly squeeze in a session.
And yep, these two sweeties have some red in their hair...one definitely more than the other.
During our session, baby J broke out into full blow giggles...actual giggles! When it happened, my settings were NOT ready, but the moment was captured!
The proud big brother, who is taking the baby invasion very well! When I arrived, I was greeted by the most adorable blonde boy sporting some CUTE baby Paul underwear with Friday written on them! Of course, I'm in hot pursuit for a set for Easton!
Everyone is typically shocked when they hear how long a newborn session is...around 3 hours for one baby but typically take 4 hours. While it's hard to imagine a session this long...it's this long to allow for feedinga, consoling, diaper changing, moving around, positioning and a few drink breaks when homes grow increasingly WARM as babies are VERY happy when warm and with full tummies!

The problem I always run into with newborn sessions is I work straight through lunch. I then end up leaving the session at warp speed to the nearest crap food restaurant. So, next time you hear me complain about not being able to lose my baby weight...remind me of newborn sessions!

Here I am on Saturday....working...I've spent the past 6 days working late into the night...like 1 or 2 am late! Me....I NEED sleep, I CRAVE sleep, and LOOOOOOVE sleep! I now look like a walking zombie, pale skin, dark circles around my eyes, and tripping over my tongue when I speak. Somebody...please...slap me the next time I go this long without sleep and leaving my house decorated with dirty clothes waiting to be washed and clean clothes waiting to be folded.

Off to bed I go....and while I vow to not work tomorrow...there is a client waiting on a few items for her shopping cart and it WILL be done!


CONTEST WINNER
If you followed the contest...picture number 2 won! Unfortunately, there were a few voters that didn't leave their name and the vote was deleted!

To the winner of picture number two...the mother of the two little girls and aunt to the sweet older cousins! Let's chat soon to have your print ordered...decisions decisions!

Holiday Sessions
This is just a reminder that I will be opening up my fall calendar for holiday session at the end of July. And while it seems too far away to even think about holiday pictures...it really isn't! Last year my fall schedule as fully booked by mid September. If you're interested, start thinking about when you'd like to schedule it. ALSO, a reminder that the $200 non-refundable reservation fee is required to hold your holiday session date.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Tami
Just perfect! Thanks for the inspiration..I am shooting my freinds twins tomarrow...and you are never going to believe it.
She has 2 sets like me! Love the 1st shot!

Anonymous said...

I can't even believe you stayed up late to do these ... BUT ... they are absolutely beautiful!!!! LYG, N

SloneFamily said...

Oh Gosh... the first one is so sweet, they look oh so perfect together!

maggie said...

Not just twins, but RED headed cuties???!!! Hold me back!!! ;)

Love your images. The one with the older sib is SO sweet. Miss you, girlie!

Unknown said...

Tami,

My mom and I just enjoyed the twins pictures. Your work just really captures the spirit of the moment. I am going to be checking with my sister, Sheila, and confirm some dates that we could book you to take some holiday pictures for us. My mom will be 87 this July and we would love to get some photos of her. Your mom knows our family - Scotts - we are big! You will need your mom to come to help get us organized!

Jasmyn said...

I have always wanted twins, though I don't think I have a shot at getting them. Seeing this session makes me melt inside. You are truly an artist with your work!