Sneak Peak!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Introducing Mr. "R." What makes this little guy extra special is how he made his debut into this world. He was born on the same day as my twins, his mother and I had the same OB/Gyn, and now the same pediatrician.
We began his session with him wearing his shoes, but I absolutely love his little, chunky feet...so off his shoes went.

I loved all the energy in the above pictures of Mr. "R." Turning two years old is all about energy, and trying to keep up with it.
Now meet Mr. "R's" little sis, Miss "P"... she is all attitude and I loved every bit of her personality.


Miss "P" has the most gorgeous brown eyes, next to my oldest twin of course. Each time I'm with her I get baby fever, how could anyone not get the baby itch when there is so much cutness in one little girl.

0 comments: