Family with a vision!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

It is amazing how little calories I burn when I'm photographing a family of grown children. I quickly learned that I don't find myself in akward positions trying to capture the many aspects of a mother's babies...when they are over 15. It was a refreshing change and my love for photographing teenagers was growing exponentially.
The "S" family is full of brilliance. While the parents are successful in their careers, their children definitely have clear vision for their future.
After the family session was complete, we took some time to capture Mr. "J" as a senior.
I don't think there is anything that could get between this young man and his guitar.



2 comments:

Lolly said...

I love the picture where he is holding onto the rail!

Kimberly Jarman said...

You were in my neck of the woods on this one!!! I know that music wall!!